• When placing orders on the website, customers give their name, postal address and email address. These are necessary to fulfil the order, to email a receipt or invoice, and to enter into correspondence in case there are any queries. This data is held securely and is not passed on to third parties. Other forms of personal data, e.g. telephone number, are not requested.
• Payment details (e.g. credit card numbers) are handled by PayPal, and are not seen by the Chichester Music Press.
• Cookies used in support of the ordering process are deleted when you close your browser.
• Personal data held for the purpose of administering the mailing list is limited to name, email address and sometimes role (e.g. Director of Music at St Paul's Cathedral). This data is held securely and is not passed on to third parties.
• The mailing list is operated manually; it is not automated. Recipients can come off the list at any time merely by replying to the email and asking.
• The Chichester Music Press does not hold sensitive personal data as defined by GDPR (e.g. religious belief).